Swatches: Fabric swatches are approximately 2" x 6". Trim swatches are approximately 2-4 long. A swatch may be ordered for $2.00 each. We provide FREE shipping and handling.
Samples: A 3/8 yard sample cut is approximately 13 x 54 and may be ordered online. The price varies per fabric. We provide FREE shipping and handling. This will allow you to make sure the fabric is right for your needs. If the fabric you select has a repeat larger than 9 inches we suggest you purchase one full yard as a sample to see the complete pattern (one yard is enough to make two or three pillows). The sample allows you to experience the full range of colors and see how it will actually look and feel in your home.
Fabric Farms Interiors sells first quality fabrics that have been hand inspected yard by yard utilizing quality control criteria substantially above the industry benchmark to be classified first quality.
Because the fabric has been pre-inspected for flaws and the fact that exact yardage is custom cut for each individual order we cannot accept returns unless the fabric is damage during shipping. If you receive fabric that is damaged, we will replace the fabric, or if there is no replacement available, refund the amount of your purchase. You must contact us within 7 days of receipt of your merchandise for a return. We encourage our customers to inspect the fabric as soon as the order is delivered to ensure you have plenty of time to return the fabric. Please contact us via e-mail or phone 614-771-9900 and we will assist you on the return of any merchandise.
All other items are also non-returnable unless their is a quality issue.
Swatches and Samples We encourage our customers to order either a swatch cutting or a sample cutting.
We will ship your sample within 2 business days of the online order. All samples are sent by surface mail and will generally arrive in 2-5 days depending on your location.
We can send samples via Priority Mail for $5.00 and they will usually arrive in 2-4 days. Please call us at 1-614-771-9900 to order.
We highly recommend that you order either a swatch or sample prior to purchase. While we make every artistic and technological effort to assure our online digital pictures accurately portray our fabrics, your computer monitor or your home lighting environment may impact your visual interpretation of the fabric.
Click on any fabric or call us at 614-771-9900 to order.
Our Store Policies
1. Security This is a secure site. We implement every security measure possible to maintain the safety of your personal information. Security measures are strictly enforced by our credit card processor. This means you can safely enter your credit card number into our order processing system and it cannot be read or copied in transit. Once our credit card provider processes the transaction the data it is completely and permanently removed from the internet. All personal information is stored behind secured networks and can only be accessed by authorized employees. However, if you are uncomfortable about ordering online you can always order by phone or fax.
2. Privacy Fabric Farms Interiors is committed to protecting your privacy. All customer information is used for internal purposes only and will not be given, shared or sold to third parties. Email addresses are used only to send order and shipment information.
3. Purchase Quantities Fabrics and trims must be purchased in full yard increments. This policy facilitates our online system and helps us maintain our low prices. Our inventory changes rapidly as we stock hundreds of fabrics. All in-stock quantities are sold on a first-come first-serve basis.
4. Backorders You will be notified within 2 business days if your order is back ordered and given an estimated shipping date. Backorders can usually be filled within approximately 14 business days. Upon backorder notification you will be given the option to cancel all or part of the order otherwise it will be shipped as soon as it is in stock. If a backordered item cannot be restocked, you will be notified via e-mail and it will automatically be cancelled.
5. Prices All prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Dye Lot Variation Color may vary from piece to piece. Therefore, we cant guarantee the color of your specific order will exactly match any sample you receive. While every effort is made to achieve color consistency some minor color variation is inevitable.
7. Payment We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Payment by check or money order can be facilitated so please contact us to make arrangements.
8. Ordering You may place an order 24/7 via the internet or by calling 614-771-9900 Monday and Tuesday 10:00 am 8:00 pm EST and Wednesday through Saturday 10:00am 6:00PM EST.
9. Sales Tax All orders shipped outside the state of Ohio will not be charged sales tax. Ohio orders will be charged sales tax at the prevailing rate unless a sales tax permit is provided and verified.
10. Force Majeure Fabric Farms Interiors will not be liable for any delay in delivering merchandise if delays are caused by lockout or other labor or transportation disputes, acts of god, or other causes beyond our control.
11. Disclaimer All material, including the text and pictures are provides as is. All prices and products are subject to change and to prior sale. Computer monitors show color differently and we cannot guarantee the colors that you see on your screen. Therefore, we suggest ordering cuttings and sample cuts before placing your order.
12. Limitations: This website is protected by the copyright law of the United States, Title 17 of the United States Code. You may not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any portion of this website without express written permission.
13. The agreement between us as set forth in this Legal Notice shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. Any dispute between us arising out of or relating to your use of this web site, including your purchase of any of our products, shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the State of Ohio.